2-Week Learn to Paddle Camp: 2021
Senobe's two-week Learn to Paddle Camp Program is designed for children age 5-10 as of January 1, 2021. This program is ideal for families who are seeking new ideas to keep their children active and busy over the summer in a convenient location at an affordable price. The program will introduce children to the wonderful sport of paddling (canoe and kayak) in a non-competitive and friendly environment while providing a variety of other fun, active and engaging indoor and outdoor activities each day.
Our Learn to Paddle Camps are full for summer 2021.
|Camp #1 FULL
||July 12-23, 2021
|Camp #2 FULL
||July 26 - August 6, 2021
|Camp #3 FULL
||August 9-20, 2021
- Hours of operation are from 8:00am to 5:30pm.
- Qualified resources operate and supervise the program.
- There is a program plan established for each week that includes a variety of fun indoor and door activities.
- The program operates rain or shine.
- The Senobe beach area has qualified life guards on duty in addition to the camp supervisors.
- Campers are required to provide and wear a life jacket for all on-water activities.
- Campers are required to bring all of their own food and drinks. There is a canteen on site that offers a variety of nutritional options at reasonable prices. A pre-paid tab system is available to make this easy for parents.
- The program is designed for children aged 5-10 as of January 1, 2021.
- Campers must arrive wearing sunscreen.
- Come Prepared with sunscreen, lunch, snacks, change of clothes, towel, hat, sweater, refillable water bottle
Below is an outline of a typical day at a Senobe Learn to Paddle Camp.
- 8:00-9:00am Drop Off
- 9:00-10:30am Group A Dragon Boat/ Group B Recreational Kayak
- 10:30-12:00pm Group B Dragon Boat/ Group A Recreational Kayak
- 12:00-1:00pm Lunch & Beach Play (sand)
- 1:00-3:00pm Open Dock - Mini Racing Kayaks
- 3:00-3:30pm Snack Break
- 3:30-4:30pm War Canoe
- 4:30-5:30pm Free Time + Pickup
Indoor and outdoor activities that will occur when campers are not on the water will include: swimming, various outdoor games, arts & crafts, ping pong, air hockey, movies, various indoor games, etc.
If you have questions, please contact the Senobe Membership Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org